Sunday, March 15, 2009

Wonderful People

I am so grateful to have such wonderful people in my life.

My hubby is the greatest. He is always doing the nicest things for me. He takes such good care of me. This weekend when I needed to get out of the house, he took the kids for me even though he was really, really sick with the stomache flu. Isn't that so sweet? He is always there for me when I need him.

My Dad is the best dad in the whole wide world. I don't know what I would do without him. He is so amazing with my kids and he is always finding ways to help my family. I really appreciate all that he does for me. I will always be his little girl!

My Mom is one of my best friends. I love to hang out with her, even when we do nothing. She is always there to listen to me when I have a bad day and she is always there to help me when I need help.

My Grandma is awesome. I love her. She is always there to listen to me or better yet go shopping with me when I need a friend.

Malisa is the one I turn to when I need some girl time. I can always count on her to be there when I need her. She is awesome to put up with my ranting and raving. :0)

My mother-in-law, Merilyn, is the best mother-in-law! I am so happy that I don't have to worry about not getting along with her. She is an amazing person and I love her to pieces. I can always turn to her when I need a friend.

1 comment:

  1. Hooray Mitzi! I love it! (I didn't get on my computer before now.) I think you are really blessed...you have a lot of people that love and care about you. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete