Friday, June 19, 2009

Swing Set Drama

My mom and dad bought the kids a new swing set for Easter (keep in mind that was like 2 months ago). I began putting it together the day after we got it. Half way through we figured out that a bunch of pieces were missing to it. So I e-mailed the manufacturer to get the parts that were missing. They finally all showed up this week. Can you believe how long that took? Last night Bart and I finally got to put together the glider swing. Then after we were done I ran over to Home Depot to buy a baby swing for Logan. This morning I tried to put it up and guess what, one of the bolts is missing. What to do, what to do? I didn't want to wait for the manufacturer to send the bolt, summer would probably be over by the time I got it, so I ran over to Home Depot to see if I could get one there. They don't carry them. So I am forced to go through the manufacturer again. Word of advice: don't ever buy a flex flyer swing set, they are a real pain in the butt!

No comments:

Post a Comment